Tasks in the project: Jacopo Burrello is participant from the UNITO group involved in WP4-5.
WP4-5: Contribution: see Franco Rabbia
Jacopo Burrello, MD, is research fellow at the Division of Internal Medicine and Hypertension, Department of Medical Sciences, University of Turin, Italy. He is also member of the Italian Society of Hypertension.
- Mulatero P, Monticone S, Bertello C, Viola A, Tizzani D, Iannaccone D, Crudo V, Burrello J, Milan A, Rabbia F, Veglio F. Long-Term Cardio- and Cerebrovascular Events in Patients With Primary Aldosteronism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2013; 98: 4826-4833.
- Williams TA, Monticone S, Vivien R, Burrello J, Buffolo F, Castellano I, Beuschlein F, Reincke M, Lucatello B, Fallo F, Maccario M, Veglio F, Mulatero P, et al. Somatic ATP1A1, ATP2B3, and KCNJ5 Mutations in Aldosterone-Producing Adenomas. Hypertension 2013; 63(1):188-195.
- Monticone S, Satoh F, Viola A, Lucatello B, Burrello J, Maccario M, Veglio F, Reincke M, Mulatero P et al. Aldosterone Suppression on Contralateral Adrenal During Adrenal Vein Sampling does not Predict Blood Pressure Response After Adrenalectomy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2014; 99(11):4158-66.
- Grillo A, Bernardi S, Rebellato A, Fabris B, Bardelli M, Burrello J, Rabbia F, Veglio F, Fallo F, Carretta R. Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring-Derived Short-Term Blood Pressure Variability in Primary Aldosteronism. J of Clin Hyperten 2015; (Epub ahead of print).
- Williams TA, Dietz A, Theodoropoulou M, Riester A, Fischer E, Burrello J, Treitl M, Geyer L, Veglio F, Bidlingmaier M, Schopohl J, Beuschlein F, Mulatero P, Reincke M. Co-existing prolactinoma and primary aldosteronism - is there a pathophysiological link? J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2015; (Epub ahead of print);
Full list of publications is available at the link